Links | Books
To Various Critics
Michael Behe, Discovery Institute
© 2000 Michael Behe. Originally published at the Discovery Institute’s website.
All Rights Reserved. Used by Permission.
ichael Behe, after the publication of his book Darwin’s Black Box, has come under consistent and intense fire from numerous critics within the so-called “scientific community,” who seem to have made it a high priority to discredit Behe’s arguments.
|Note: Though Behe is not a creationist, this response to criticism is provided here for the benefit of those considering the questionable nature of today’s mainstream evolutionary paradigm.
In the documents below are Dr. Behe’s detailed responses to several of these critics, aptly answering their various objections. While every article is well worth a reading, the last item (“Correspondence w/ Science Journals”) is particularly telling, considering so many evolutionist’s arbitrary, blanket denials of pro-evolution prejudice within the peer-review editorial infrastructure.
- “A True Acid Test” (Michael Behe)a response to criticisms of Darwin’s Black Box advanced by Ken Miller.
- In Defense of the Irreducibility of the Blood Clotting Cascade (Michael Behe)a response to criticisms by Russell Doolittle, Ken Miller and Keith Robison.
- Irreducible Complexity and the Evolutionary Literature (Michael Behe)a response to various criticisms by the likes of Jerry Coyne, Bruce Weber, Peter Atkins, John Catalano, David Ussery & Kenneth Miller.
- A Mousetrap Defended (Michael Behe)a response to Kenneth Miller and John McDonald, critics of irreducible complexity as described in Darwin’s Black Box.
- Philosophical Objections to Intelligent Design (Michael Behe)a response to various critics, including Jerry Coyne, H. Allen Orr, David Ussery, James Shapiro, Michael Ruse, Andrew Pomiankowski & Neil Blackstone.
- Correspondence w/ Science Journals (Michael Behe)a first-hand look at how the “peer-review process” handles challenges to Darwinian orthodoxy.
Home | Feedback | Links | Books | Donate
| Back to Top
© 2021 TrueOrigin Archive. All Rights Reserved.
powered by Webhandlung